Saturday, January 12, 2013

WRUP: What Are You Playing This Weekend ?



Lanarchy: After completing Twilight Princess early this week, I'm now on Skyward Sword. I am not sure which will be my favorite between the two, as I have a lot of fun with Skyward, but Twilight was absolutely wonderful and Midna is, in my opinion, the greatest Zelda character ever made. We will see when I'm done with Skyward. I'll probably answer that question next week. If I manage to complete Skyward Sword, I'll probably fire up Borderlands 2 and/or continue my Persona 3 adventures.

Andre: This weekend will be pretty busy, my son starts his dance class and we get the family coming on Saturday. I might have some time to play some games (read here: I'll find some time to play some games). On my beloved PS3, I'll get a little multiplayer action on Max Payne 3, a franchise I like very much. I'll also go build up some funds in Dust 514 and spend time trying to make good combat vehicles with that hard-earned cash. On the PS Vita, I'll continue building levels in Little Big Planet and I'll probably play a bit of MGS3 as well every night before going to sleep.  Finally, I might watch an episode or two of The Walking Dead.

1 comment:

  1. I SHOULD be playing "put together the new 'puter and install Win7 and stuff" but I just found a "Hangover of Greater Procrastination" :)

    ReplyDelete