Saturday, January 5, 2013

WRUP: What Are You Playing This Weekend ?


Lanarchy: I finally completed Demon's Souls. Man... I feel like a soldier coming back from Vietnam. I've seen shit, son. Seriously, no game has ever had that effect on me. I feel like, now that it's over, I'm a war vet or something. Weird. Anyway, this weekend I'll continue my Zelda: Twilight Princess, Dragon Quest: Swords and Persona 3 schedule. These are the ones I'm trying to complete right now. P.S.: Yes, i know, Dark Souls. It's on my soon list.

Andre: Hi guys and girls, I've been on other things during the Holidays, I couldn't even play that much.  But now I'm back writing and playing and what should I be playing this weekend? I got friends coming over so we should be playing a bit of Super Smash Bros Brawl on the Wii and/or NBA Jam on the PS3. For myself, I'll be keeping up with some Vita games like Uncharted Golden Abyss and MGS HD Collection (MGS3). On my PS3, I just got my Turtle Beach headset and I'm going to try it out on Max Payne 3 and Dark Souls. I'll be watching some Walking Dead with my girlfriend as well. Now that I've completed the game, I'm ready to start the series.

And You ? What are you playing this weekend ?

1 comment:

  1. Bravely Default:Flying Fairy, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Persona 4 The Golden.

    ReplyDelete