Saturday, January 26, 2013

VG OST Pick Of The Week: World of Warcraft - Howling Fjord


I remember that day. I had received an email from Blizzard, saying I was invited to the Wrath of the Lich King Beta. I double checked to be sure it was actually a legit invite, and it was. I was so excited. Remember, this was back in Burning Crusade, when WoW had so much potential. I couldn't wait to discover the new zones, the new talents, new skills, and everything else. My guild was so jealous. They thought I got it because I was the guild leader. Maybe, maybe not. But I remember... I decided to sleep early, so I could wake up a few minutes before the beta server came online.

I woke up, and as expected, I could log in a few minutes later. I took the boat to Howling Fjord, and then this music started playing. I will never forget. I spent hours leveling, and discovering the dungeons with other people playing on the test server. It was just.... so amazing.

Easily, one of my best WoW moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment