Saturday, October 27, 2012

Xbox SmartGlass Is Out

Want to add some features to your Xbox and Android phone?



Xbox SmartGlass is exactly what Microsoft is offering. I must admit that the rumors I heard was that the SmartGlass would be a Windows Phone exclusive and while I believed it might be true, I thought it was a really bad move. Well I was wrong! They did release it on the Android Platform this morning.

The main features of the App let you use your Android 4.0 device as a remote to navigate your console, the full keyboard for messages and other input. It lets you check the stores, change your avatar and plenty of other features.

If anyone wants to test it and write a review, we will be pleased to publish it as I don't have an Xbox 360 anymore. [Editor's note: I have one and tested it, it's cool but I will wait for games integration before writing a review of it - Lanarchy]

No comments:

Post a Comment