Tuesday, October 23, 2012

EA Forces Wii U Owners To Use Origin To Play EA Games Online


You just knew this was coming, didn't you ? EA announced that to be able to play their games on Wii U, you will have to use Origin.

Ok, EA, here's what. GTFO with your service. For starters, PC gamers by and large hate it, and for good reason. It hogs resources like no other. One of my friends for example, had to close Origin to get normal performance back from his computer and he's a techie gamer. He knows what he's doing. Even when not playing BF3, he had to close Origin because it was making his other games lag. Didn't know it was Origin doing it until he closed it.

Secondo, I do not like how you're trying to shove Origin down our throats. How, in any way, will using Origin help with Wii U online gaming ? It is just an additional hurdle to just be able to power up the console and play.

I like some of your games, EA. I'm not a total hater. Mirror's Edge was amazing. Mass Effect, Dragon Age, and SWTOR were some of the best gaming experiences I've had. Why though, must you always do stuff that enrages gamers ?

I will never understand you, EA.

No comments:

Post a Comment