Monday, October 15, 2012

PSN Plus Offer : Oct 16th

Another week, another freebie for PSN Plus members.  It's a big week so hang on tight.

This week's free game has a small personal story attached to it.  I went out for a beer with a friend last week. We usually talk about many things including games. Now he told me "Have you played PayDay"? My answer was : "Wasn't that like a weird FPS where you heist banks"? That was a too simplistic answer for him. It got him going, telling me about the game for more than an hour.  I came back and wondered, do I buy it right now?  It itches me, but last time I almost bought a game (Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World) it went free on PSN the week after. Well my luck strikes again! Pay Day : The Heist is this week's free game. Expect a review in the upcoming weeks.

This adds to the Beta access of Playstation All-Star Battle Royale.  If you are familiar with Super Smash Bros, well this looks similar to it.

PSN Plus members will also get early access to The Unfinished Swan for 14,99$. They called it a First Person Painter and it started as a school project.

007 Legends gets a Day 1 digital release and a 10% rebate.

Finally, something everyone can benefit from. Massive discounts on a bunch of Halloween and Horror oriented games, but PSN Plus members get an extra discount. Go check the market, there will be a section for all those games. For example, Costumes Quest Complete Bundle can be grabbed for 3,75$ or inFamous Festival of Blood for 2.50$.

Enjoy your games.


No comments:

Post a Comment