Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Gaming Bitter Vets

Hello world !

Gaming Bitter Vets is a project idea I've had for a while, and now I'm ready to give life to it, so to speak.

Often, I've wandered on gaming websites and blogs where opinions are welcomed but frowned upon, where ideas are ignored or abandoned, where comments are heavily moderated, or simply where the blogger is king of the hill and you agree with them or leave.

The reason I am naming this blog "Gaming Bitter Vets" is because I want it to be inclusive, this is going to be as much my blog as it is going to be yours. It will be all-gaming, eventually leading to 24/7 coverage of every big news happening within the industry, as well as random thoughts and musings, things I want to comment on, and so on. Your ideas will be very welcomed and I promise to answer each and every one of them. If it cannot be implemented, I promise to at least answer you, and let you know why.

Gaming Bitter Vets is plural as in you and I, us. Gamers. I will not moderate comments and you are welcomed to your opinion. Let me know if I'm full of it and a complete retard and idiot. Like the quote says, "I do not agree with what you say but I will fight for your right to say it". Since I'm going to be very active on the blog, I believe I will be able to just delete the usual spam comments, so your comment will always appear immediately, thus enabling live discussions.

Also, eventually (I hope) there will be some form of a community here with regular commentators who may end up being direct contributors to the blog, by way of having posting rights. I am looking forward to that.

*This post will be edited in the future to reflect changes and evolution to the blog. I am reserving editing rights for the "Welcome" post.*

No comments:

Post a Comment