Saturday, December 8, 2012

WRUP: What Are You Playing This Weekend ?


Lanarchy: I am finishing Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (Wii) tonight, and before I list the other games, I want to say the characters of FE:RD will stay with me for a long, long time. Such memorable characters. Micaiah, Sothe, Ike, Titania, Queen Elincia, Empress Sanaki, The Black Knight, Ilyana, Volug, Zyhark, Ranulf, Skrimir, Naesala, Tibarn, Yune, Zelgius, and so many others. I'll never forget them. OK, so I'll also play some Borderlands 2 (PC), and probably Demon's Souls (PS3) and The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii).

Andre: For me it will be LBP Karting (PS3), Infamous 2 (full trophy run, PS3), Wii U if I can get some games first, Gravity Rush (full trophy run, PSVita) and I'll also watch Unite 9 on TV.

And you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment