Tuesday, November 6, 2012

PSN Plus : Oct 6 Offer

Here we go again this week with a new free game. Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition will be free in today's Store Update.

In addition to this free game, PSN Plus members get nice discounts. Portal 2 is at 13,99$ (6$ off) and its expansion In motion releases today, adding PS Move support as well as new levels for 6,99$ (3$ off).

When Vikings Attack is another new game where you throw stuff at other players. It is Cross Buy (PS3 / PS Vita) and Cross Play. Plus members get 3$ off and can get it for 6.99$.

Finally, the last rebate is on Absolute Supercars. You can get it at 7.99$ instead of the regular 9.99$
There sure are interesting deals in there.

I'm probably getting Portal 2, but I think I can find it used at a cheaper price. Chances are that I'll get When Vikings Attack as soon as it's out, as a cross buy game, so I can get it on my Vita and PS3s.


No comments:

Post a Comment