Saturday, February 9, 2013

WRUP: What Are You Playing This Weekend ?


Having finished Persona 3 last week, I'm now on Persona 4 ! And i'm really, really enjoying it. I like the pacing, the daily mini-stories, the relationships, and most of all, the characters. One thing's for sure, I'll never forget that little "Everyday's great at your Junes !" Aside from Persona, I was tired of having no space on my PS3 so I went and purchased the new 500GB model with 1 year of PS+. Time to download ! I installed it all this Thursday and I got everything I couldn't get from my past Playstation Plus subscriptions. SF4: Arcade Edition, Payday: The Heist, Ratchet & Clank 4, Quantum Conundrum, Guardians of Middle-Earth, Retro City Rampage, Dungeon Defenders, and King of Rage XIII. Also, a friend of mine let me borrow Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii) and Ico/Shadow of the Colossus and Rayman Origins. I will proooobably not be able to play all of those games this weekend, but this is what I'm going to play for the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment